- Known as the “braid less sew-ins”, are installed using beads and weft hair
- This method is very similar to the braided sew-in, except there is no braid necessary
- A ringlet is attached and the clients natural hair and the ringlet is then squeezed together
- The weft is then attached by sewing over each bead to create a very flat and natural look.
- Recommended for clients with long hair looking to add fullness, color or and length
- When maintained properly this technique can last up to 2 months.
- Clients must arrive with their hair shampooed, blow dried and free of any product.
- Additional charges will apply for shampoo & blow dry service. Click here for Service Menu
- Packages do not include hair.
- Appointment time 2-3 hours.
- All clients will receive a FREE consultation before service
- All prices reflect starting prices